Thursday, December 11, 2008

Life Satisfaction

Question Three: If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many of them do you think would be more satisfied with their life than you. What do you think makes you different than them? (this is another one from The Big Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.)

If one hundred, twenty-four year olds were chosen at random, I think that fifteen would be more satisfied with their lives then I am, but it’s not a fair comparison. I am at a different stage of life than others my age, I have a husband and a son, and I haven’t had a chance to start my career yet. I don’t think that people in their mid-twenties are unhappy, but I don’t think they know what they want for right now yet either. I think that this is a time of searching, but that’s not where I am now.

POSTING STATS:
Rough Draft: 143 words
Draft 2: 88 words
Draft 3: 130 words
Draft 4: 105 words
Final: 100 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment