Friday, December 12, 2008

Lessons Learned? (a different kind of post)

Question Four: May I give you a penny for your thoughts?

Today someone asked me, “what do you think you are supposed to be learning through all this?” My response was, “if only I knew”; but really, what could I change by knowing? Some things can begin to change by knowing why they happen. Realizing that I am an emotional eater is a step in the right direction to begin to lose weight, but what would knowing why my husband lost his job thus eliminating our only income accomplish? Growth occurs because of hard times, and knowing the reason behind them won’t make them go away, only make them more frustrating.

POSTING STATS:
Rough Draft: 245 words
Draft 2: 152 words
Draft 3:128 words
Final: 100 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment