Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Exploring the World

Question Two: If you could spend one year exploring any country of the world, what would it be?

If I could spend an entire year exploring any one country of the world I would have to explore Italy. I love everything Italian; the food, the culture, the people, the language, the history; everything! I want to stand in the Coliseum, walk the cobblestone streets, explore the outdoor markets, I want to explore Rome, and Tuscany, and Naples. I want to be in a country as old as the world. I have always wanted to be Italian, and what better way to change my ethnicity than to spend a year in their country and live all things Italian! AMORE!

POSTING STATS:
Rough Draft: 91 words
Draft 2: 108 words
Draft 3: 95 words
FINAL: 100 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment